Thursday 13 April 2017

Sandeep Gupta - Top One Percent GMAT Classes Bangalore, India

Hi, This is Sandeep Gupta, the foremost GMAT Trainer in Asia. I am the only GMAT Trainer in Asia with a

Double Whammy of 99th percentile GMAT scores.

For more than a decade, I have dedicated my life to making the dream of a GMAT 99th percentile score and an Ivy League MBA come true for thousands of my students. Watch their raving video testimonials here. 

I have taken the GMAT regularly in these years and have never scored less than 770 on any of my attempts. My latest GMAT score report can be seen below by clicking the link and pasting the authentication code along with my Date of Birth :

Authentication Code : 383241926
Date Of Birth            : 27 June 1974

My Latest GMAT Score Report 

Please Note  : That the link above will not work between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM IST as the GMAC updates the scores during this time.

This is an Open Challenge.

No other GMAT-Instructor at any other training institute in the entire country has a proof of an OFFICIAL 99th percentile score with a unique link and an authentication code. If anyone claims such a score, for your own benefit, you must insist upon his / her official score report with a unique link and authentication code.

MY METHODS

The biggest strength of my teaching is that I know how to transfer my "Success-DNA" to YOU. My biggest achievement is not that I have scored the 99th percentile on the GMAT multiple times. By using the same techniques that I used (OCTAVE, PRIMEX, ACT, ANT, ACED, and LINGO), my students have been able to get the same success (on more than 20,000 occasions).

My Biggest Achievement is :

                      I am able to transfer my success-DNA to my students - watch them raving about my training in their heartfelt video testimonials HERE. The starting point of my training is a permanent change in your belief about a 99th percentile score. According to me, for any spectacular success in life, the first step is a STRONG BELIEF. Watch this video and I guarantee: YOU will definitely believe that YOU can get such a score. Watch what some of my super-achiever students have to say about my training in this stunning BELIEF CHANGE VIDEO.


                               

To check dozens of 99th percentilers, click here.


For More Information Stay With Us : gmat classroom course in bangalore | Gmat Center Bangalore | gmat institutes in bangalore | gmat coaching classes in bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment